Hot summer days call for frozen treats. HMC Farms peaches are in the peak of harvest in California’s Central Valley, so we try to include them in everything possible from baked goods to smoothies. One of our new favorite ways to use peaches is in peach smoothie pops, made with simple ingredients. These can be made using popsicle molds or popsicle bags.
What you’ll need for 8 pops:
- 4 medium HMC Farms peaches
- 2/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
3 steps to homemade peach smoothie pops:
- Start by peeling the peaches and removing the pit.
Tip: Many of our HMC Farms peaches are clingstone varieties. We’ve found that the easiest way to create pretty slices of fruit is to place the fruit on a cutting board with the stem side down and slice straight down on each side around the pit.
- Add peaches, yogurt, and a drizzle of honey to a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Scoop pureed mix into popsicle molds or bags and put in the freezer for at least 4 hours, until frozen solid.