Makes 1 Servings Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 25 minutes
- 1-2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 HMC Farms peaches, pitted and cut into 8 slices each
- 8 small scoops vanilla bean ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F and lightly butter a loaf pan.
- Stir together flour, powdered sugar,
pecans, crystallized ginger and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add in 1/2 cup butter and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Press into the bottom of prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Set aside to cool, then break into a rough crumble, leaving some larger and smaller pieces.
- Melt remaining butter and cinnamon with brown sugar in a large bowl in the microwave.
- Toss fruit in butter mixture then grill over high heat for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side to lightly brown.
- Remove from grill. Place ice cream in bowls and top with warm fruit and sprinkle with crumbled shortbread.
Per serving: 260 calories, 3g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 17g total fat, 40mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 2g fiber.