Makes 6 Servings Prep Time: 20 minutesCook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pounds HMC Farms plums, pitted and cubed
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place balsamic vinegar, oil, rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic and pork in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours to marinate.
- To prepare coulis, puree plums in a blender or food processor.
- Press mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove all skins and solids.
- Place plum puree in a small saucepan with wine and sugar; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, then stir in rosemary. Let cool.
- Grill pork over medium heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Let rest for 5 minutes then cut into 1/4-inch thick diagonal slices.
- Pour plum coulis on a platter and top with sliced pork.
- Garnish with additional fresh rosemary and grilled plum slices, if desired.
Per serving: 460 calories, 52g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 15g total fat, 145mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 2g fiber.