Makes 4 Servings Prep Time: 15 MinutesCook Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Nectarine Mint Salsa
- 2 fresh HMC Farms nectarines, diced
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 finely chopped small seeded jalapeno pepper
- Prepare grill for cooking fish over medium-high heat.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, lemon pepper and salt; simmer for 1 minute over low heat and set aside.
- Cook fish fillets for about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing liberally with butter mixture during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Serve with a large scoop of Nectarine Mint Salsa.
- To prepare salsa, stir together all ingredients and keep covered until ready to serve.
Per serving: 300 calories, 36g protein, 5g carbohydrate, 17g total fat, 55mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 1g fiber.